Designed to provide luxurious instant hot water for larger homes with 2-3 bathrooms (2-4 in warmer climates), the Rinnai Infinity 32 Continuous Flow is unparalleled in performance and eco-efficiency. Using considerably less gas than a standard storage gas hot water system, the unit only heats water when you turn a tap on, conserving energy and reducing household running costs. Designed for simple domestic commissioning and installation, the slimline unit withstands tough Australian conditions and saves precious outdoor space. The Rinnai Infinity 32 also comes equipped with a host of features including built-in temperature control display, enhanced safety monitor and puretemp™ stability control.
Features and benefits
- 5.9 Star equivalent energy rating - Low running costs, Highly efficient, Low greenhouse gas emissions
- Superior technology - quality Japanese design and manufacturing, precise temperature control for safety and convenience, compact design allows installation flexibility, suitable for higher ambient water temperatures, compatible with low flow rated shower fixtures (3 Star - 7.0 to 9.0l/min)
- Puretemp™ temperature stability technology
- Never runs out of hot water
- Status operation monitor
- LPG or natural gas models available