The Care 610 Cleanflush Connector offers an elevated pan for easy transfer on and off the seat, making it the ideal option for those with limited mobility. The added hygiene of the Cleanflush® rimless flushing system makes the range ideal for hospital, aged care and commercial applications where the absolute highest levels of hygiene and rapid cleaning are required. The versatility of the Care 610 Pan makes it ideal for use by both ambulant persons with disabilities and wheel-chair users including commode chairs.
Features and benefits
- Caroma Cleanflush® Technology for the ultimate flushing performance and a more hygienic optimum bowl clean
- Cleanflush® pan provides full visibility of any grime build-up, allowing for an easier clean
- Available in S Trap or P Trap
- Buttons sold separately, please refer to Caroma Invisi Series II® buttons and panels
- Seat not included, Caravelle Care, single or double flap recommended
- AS1428.1-2009 Ambulant compliant